Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Engagement Pictures

For my first post, I figured why not start off with a little glimpse into what consumes my life these days?! 


Wedding planning! 


I feel like my mind cannot fully be anywhere else without thoughts of tablecloths, cake designs, and just anything pertaining to a wedding. I'm ashamed to say it, but all I do in my spare time is peruse etsy, the knot.com, and any wedding blog on the Internet. I even went as far as to re-read Blue-Eyed Brides' wedding post from when she was planning her wedding! 


I'm getting obsessed and need help. 


With my problem acknowledged and claimed, I will say that wedding planning is one of the most fun {most stressful} things I've ever done. I'm worried that when the shindigs are over, I will have a life again outside of the wedding planning madness and not know what to do with myself. Please don't tell me I'm the only one that felt/feels this way?! 


Anyway, a few weeks ago we took our engagement pictures. It was so fun and we'd loved every minute of it! Our photographer for this shoot was actually my sister! She is amazing and really captured us! 


Thank you Lindsey!




















Many more where that came from! I'll share more pictures later!


~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment